Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Last Night

So, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and my hand was so incredibly asleep that I had to pick it up with my other hand to move it!! It was incredibly uncomfortable and painful.

Tonight is my final dress fitting... OH BOY. How awful would it be if it didn't fit. I think these are wedding jitters. I had a complete crying fit yesterday. I was supposed to go for the final fitting last night at 8:30 after work. I got up in the morning and she had left me a message stating the appointment was actually 8:30 AM and that she was very busy and didn't have time for missed appointments!!! I have been to her twice before and both appointments were at 8:30 PM. Anybody who knows me knows that I would NEVER schedule an appointment that was 45 minutes away from my house at 8:30AM!!! Then after I complained and whined all day about her she called me back last night and said oh, you were probably right, I just messed this up, can you come tomorrow at 8:30 AM. When I said no way she "remembered" that I can't do mornings and scheduled me for tonight. So, the point is she ruined my whole day.

1 comments:

deahsella said...

Jeez, what an idiot! I'm sure she's stressed and busy all the time too, but...these wedding people really need to have their stuff more together! Hope there's very few incidents like this between now and the big day!