Thursday, January 13, 2005

Back to the Grind

It is so hard to go back to work after a vacation. It is actually hard to go back to work everyday, but after two weeks off, it is actually nauseating. I have got to find something new. I had 942 freaking e-mails. 3 of my reps disregarded my e-mails that I sent out on 12-29 and 12-30. They continued sending me all of their questions. I very time consumingly found somebody for each person to report to, I sent them a group and individual email to advise who they should report, but somehow 3 of them missed both of the e-mails.

OH GOD IS THE WEEKEND HERE YET!

In completely different news, Simon continues to completely annihilate his bandages. He just got it re-wrapped on Tuesday and already the screw is sticking out again. When we take him to the vet to get it re-wrapped, they give him anesthesia and pretty much knock him out, but when we have to do it, there are no drugs, so he chews the hell out of us.

I want to go out tomorrow and drink several Bloody Mary's. Perhaps there will be a good band somewhere.


0 comments: