Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Quiz is FINALLY completed

Wow, this was hard work.

3 names you go by:
1. Michelle
2. Mick (ster)
3. Shellbug

3 screen names you have:
1. HappyDaze
2. Shellbug
3. TheMickster

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I can read maps and find things, (lame I know, but with Mr.C, it is VERY necessary)
2. Easy going
3. Very close relationship with my family.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I cannot quit smoking. I try, really, I do.
2. I go on diets, reach the “ideal” weight and then eat like a glutton so I have to start over.
3. Being poor sucks. .

3 parts of your heritage:
1. German
2. Irish
3. Was raised thinking my mother was Polish. Recently found out that my Great Great Great (give or take a great) grandparents were actually Russian and changed their name so it would not be known. Neat huh?

3 things that scare you:
1. Death. Not necessarily me, but the deaths of friends and family.
2. Pain
3. Chris’s Driving

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Salems
2. Crest
3. Diet Pepsi

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. PJ’s
2. Wedding Ring (it’s still new, I find myself looking at it often).
3. Socks with little balls I found in a bag of clothes in the attic. They are so cute. .

3 of your favorite bands/artists (today):
1. Gram Parsons
2. the Jayhawks
3. Drive by Truckers. I am going through a weird country phase right now.

3 of your favorite songs at present:
1. Return of the Grievous Angel – Gram Parsons
2. You don’t Miss your water – Gram Parsons
3. Welcome to the Rest of your Life – New song by the hubby

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1.Skiing. I have not been skiing for like 5 years. I know one of will get broken somewhere, but I want to give it another try.
2. Making a huge dinner with at least 4 courses. (yeah, that will never happen).
3. Having my parents over for dinner (even if we order in).

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Honesty
2. Accept it all. I am pretty weird, it is important someone is willing to accept all of my weirdness.
3. Fun

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. I still love Poison
2. My job is wonderful
3. My mom is my best girlfriend

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Being tall if the first physical thing I notice. (Hmm wonder why)
2. Meaty.
3. Hair. Not that not having any is bad, but trying to hide it is.

3 things you just can't do:
1. Get over it
2. Find a new job
3. Stay warm

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Watching good live music in a small, smoky bar. (Sorry Daehsella, I stole this word for word, but it really sounds perfect)
2. Long car rides, if I am driving and someone fun to blab to is with me or I have a car full of CD’s.
3. Playing with my pooch.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Go to bed
2. Go somewhere warm
3. Drink a Bloody Mary

3 careers you're considering:
1. Travel Agent
2. Professional Student
3. Housewife

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Galapagos Islands
3. Back to Mexico.

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. Bethany
2. Noah

3. Lindsey
How weird Chris and I discuss baby names all the time, and I couldn't bring my self to put one name up that we both like, guess I am afraid of it being stolen. By who, I am not sure. I am such a dork!

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Visit all 7 continents
2. Finish all these damn thank you cards and my wedding scrapbook.
3. Trace all of my own ancestors and Chris’s family, so that my kids will have some kind of family tree.

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. ConCo97
2. PAFLOOK
3. I don’t really have anymore friends on line, so two is enough.

0 comments: