Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ahh, life in a call center

We got a call yesterday at work. A woman had called her doctor and said my son is in pain, you need to see him today. The doctor said I am sorry, I cannot see him. The woman became angry and started yelling at the doctor. The doctor again said that he was sorry but he could not see him today. The woman said "well what in the hell is my son who is in pain supposed to do"? The doctor said have him go chew on a Motrin. The woman's reply to the Arabic doctor was "Why don't you go fly a plane into a building"??? The doctor's response was that he would no longer be seeing her or her son and please don't call again. The doctor called us and asked us to remove the members from his HMO office. The woman called a few hours later and was shocked and angry that he did this. She insisted that we should do something about him and make him see her.

Umm perhaps it is just me, but do you really want to go back to a doctor you just said that too?? Would you really want him to "put you under" and do oral surgery. This again confirms my statement that people are just idiotic.

1 comments:

Leslie Welch said...

Holy shit. I think that's all I can say about that one...