Friday, April 15, 2005

So close to Friday!

Only 2 and 1/2 more hours of work this week! YAY! I am working 10:30 - 1. I should be able to handle it. It will be rough though. My job just keeps getting worse. We are going to NYC for the weekend to pick up the amp that Chris bought on Ebay. Though I only live like 3 hours from there, this will be my first trip. Should be fun. I want to see all the dumb touristy stuff. We are staying what looks like a nice hotel outside of the city in White Plains. That is only 5 miles from where he is picking up the amp. Poor little Simon has to stay home. He is stayingwith my parents.

We also got new Cell Phones today. We got the ones you can take pictures on.

2 comments:

Obsconder said...

i guess we can expect more pictures then?

are you going to see ground zero? I kinda feel regretful that I live so close yet never have I seen NYC with my own eyes after 9/11.

ShellBug526 said...

Of course there will be lotsa pictures. We are pictures nuts.

I am soooo jealous of the Warrant/Poison concert!! I would have been in my glory at that one!!! I did read Wally Lamb's "I know this much is true" and loved it too! "She's come undone" was my first all night read. That book just sucked me in, I could not put it down.