Saturday, July 16, 2005


I am so anxiously waiting to get my copy of the "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" tomorrow that I can hardly stand it. I pre ordered it from Amazon two months ago. I checked the UPS tracking, and it is in Williamsport. WOO HOO. I decided Wednesday to reread the other books. I am sure Chris will read the new one first, since it will only take him one day finish and it will take me at least two. I just finished the second book, so I should be able to have the other three done by Monday. I don't know if I will be able to wait to read the new one. It is sad that a book marketed for 11 year olds has me this excited.

On a side note, we are taking the girls to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow. Wow, what an exciting weekend, two premieres that I have been waiting for what feels like EVER for.


Posted by Picasa