Friday, September 30, 2005

Brrr

I had to come back into the house and grab a jacket when I left for work this afternoon! It is not even October, where is fall??? It was 55 degrees outside. Now it is even colder, the radio man mentioned frost!!! I am just not ready for this yet! Last night we had the air conditioner on, tonight I am ready to turn the heat on! I need it to be like 75 degrees every day. I want to wear jeans and a sweater, not shorts and a tee shirt and definitely not a big bulky jacket and boots. I really need to move to some sunny state with no hurricanes, tornados, or earthquakes if you could tell me where this is, that would be great.

On a side note, my dog. He is constantly eating crap that he just should not eat. When I catch him with it he tries to hid it like hmm what? Me eating toilet paper? Nah,not your shoe. I thought it was a puppy phase and he would quit after awhile, but he just hasn't he eats EVERYTHING! I have tried sprays and kenneling him, but no luck...

1 comments:

Atalante said...

I know what you mean about the cold..

As far as your dog, have you tried looking at his diet? Our dog did that once or twice as a puppy, but I think I read somewhere that it relates to an excess of nutrients. Not so sure..