Tuesday, October 25, 2005

WORK SUCKS!!

What a miserable day at work! My second call was an irate transfer form one of the new reps. Of course it was the one rep that is my friend. This woman was INSANE. She screamed in this high pitched voice so loud that I swear dogs outside could hear this woman. I asked her over and over and over to please let me talk, but then she said I was getting mouthy. For one of the first times ever, I was brought to tears. Usually, work stuff does not bother me, but today I was ready to tell her to Fuck off and quit. AHHHH and now I have to go back for another 4 hours.... This has been a public service announcement, thank you for listening.

UPDATE:
I went back to work after my lunch and after writing the top portion of this post and I had an email form an account manager in Arizona. Apparently this psycho went to her employers benefit administrator and told her that we were all incompetent and unhelpful. Even though I approved everything while the raving lunatic was on the damn phone. The group rep listened to her and called her sales person, who called the account manager, who came to me to ask me to research it. GRRRRR what a freaking ass!

2 comments:

Dan said...

In situations like those, the only recommendation I can make is to go somewhere for lunch that serves liquor and have at least 2 drinks. It really works. Being drunk makes everything better.

Anonymous said...

oh poor u!! i hate ppl like that!!!