Saturday, October 22, 2005

YUCK!

I was getting out warm clothes since it is frigid here today. When I was pulling a shirt out of the drawer I noticed something white on it. When I straightened the shirt out to look at it, it was sticky. I thought it was masking tape. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was some sort of egg sac. Of course I panicked and quickly bunched the shirt up and took it to my husband to inspect while I hid in the bedroom with the door closed. When he looked at it, it was moving and had many legs. It was some kind of spider!! A spider egg sac on my flipping shirt!!!!! It was not a normal sized one where the little tiny baby spiders come out, it was MONSTEROUS!!! I am itching every where and I swear I feel crap crawling on me. On top of the hangover I have it has not been a good day.

Now, I have to get ready for a Halloween party that I agreed to go to in a drunken mood last night. It is dress up of course and I haven't even given my costume any thought this year. I don't want to go. I blow these guys off every time they invite me somewhere and feel bad, so I really should go. I really like them and am glad they still invite me, but I am just not feeling like it....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You don't need a costume for the party, just take the shirt - that oughta scare everyboy enough.

Love your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so awesome! I really really like it, but I could only pick one for Rent My Blog. I picked the person who had left comments on my blog before it went up for rent, but I promise to pick yours in the future. Please try again next week! Really, I love your blog!
Sincerely,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info 1000000 1912 patent filed how nexium is created in the lab enoyl reductase inhibitor nexium proton pump inhibitor Llc incorporation article of nexium online cheap Faucets for kohler whirlpool tubs Rantidine and nexium How do proletatrians incorporate into communsim gag gifts sky toys teen asian nudes Sell buy ink cartridges Awning screens for rv&aposs Nos oldsmobile parts 1993 subaru impreza engine repair

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cap celebrex http://www.dental-x-ray-technician-salary.info/Discount_dental_plans_in_nc.html Cisco router hacks Pro what is ultram gmc sierra hd rear bumper Louis vuitton jackets pamela anderson necked Celebrex purchase Paris hilton nude photos Pictures of mens penis