Sunday, November 27, 2005

Be sure to click on my new renter....

Please make sure to check out my new renter. Crazy Like a Fox. Here is her story in her own words:

My name is Deirdre Fox but I am better known around these parts as Crazy Like A Fox. I am 35 years old and the mother of a 14 year old boy. I live in the great state of Arkansas, home of Bill Clinton, Billy Bob Thornton and a plethora of other rednecks.

I am not what you would consider white trash. I do not live in a trailer, there are not any broken down cars in my yard. No one in my family is married to a sibling, cousin or other close relative. I not only managed to get past the 6th grade, I got a college degree.

I am a single mother and a personal care attendant for the disabled. I enjoy reading, painting, and cross stitching. I am a wanna be computer geek and a professional smartass.

This blog is what I write when I can manage to wiggle my way out of the straitjacket.

We went to see Walk the line this afternoon, I must say I was impressed. I was a little skeptical of Joaquin Phoenix, but he did an awesome job. I am not sure why I was skeptical of him, I like most things I have seen him in, but I just didn't think he could pull Johnny off. He did and he did it well. Reese Witherspoon was also really good. She can definitely pull off that southern accent. I would recommend checking it out.

5 comments:

Leslie Welch said...

I heart Reese. I can't wait to see this movie. Oh my gosh! We are going to be able to see movies when we move back "home"!!

Perhaps I could persuade you to baby-sit your god child... For some reason, I don't think that will be a problem. Hopefully, Chris will be able to resist the urge to wrap her in bubble wrap to keep her safe.

ShellBug526 said...

I heart Reese too. I think she is great.

You are right,it will not take much persuasion for us watch Jules anytime, but the bubble wrap will be inevitable. Ahahaha.

Kate said...

Yeah she should be able to pull of a southern accent, she's from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I'm going to see that movie tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP allegra allergy allergy patient yourallergysolution.info Free crochet patterns for pet sweaters allegra cirque de soleil in miami Los angeles used refrigerators order allegra search books facts 1966 ford mustang 2+2 circuit breakers 1nc 1na tennessee facelift surgery Free bingo for real cash payouts allegra versace anorexia anorexia web site anorexia Sony laptop driver Zyban free medical consultation cheap mobile phone in the uk Under the cabinet coffee maker Aim express merchant account Against open source

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Allergic reactions to glycolic acid Ul listing an lcd module Blackberry vs palm treo