Sunday, November 06, 2005

Outlet deals

C'mon, click on my renter!! You will not be sorry!

My mom and I drove to Lancaster Friday night to go to the outlets. On the way there, we stopped at Applebee's for dinner. While eating our dinner a man in the bar started singing in like an opera voice. He held the note for at least 30 seconds. The whole restaurant just stopped. Not a single person was speaking. What a nut. Then some strange man weighing in at about 300lbs and more tattoos than anyone I have ever see sitting with his woman kept looking at me. His woman was glaring and he just kept staring.

Any how, at the outlets, most of the prices were OK, nothing great, but OK. Except at the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic one. Holy crap it was like heaven!! I loaded up on ultra tall jeans and work pants for $6.99 a pair!! It was totally worth the 2 1/2 hour trip just for that. I also bought the shoes to the right, I love them. My husband does not think I needed more shoes, but what does he know? I went to the CAT website and they are $60, I got them for half that! Woo Hoo!

Then today, I read the headlines that TO would not be playing tonight!?!?! Suspended indefinitely for saying the truth. I love McNabb, but he really does need to get the surgery. He is not looking good! As for not rejoicing over his hundredth touchdown, I am sorry but they should have.
*UPDATE* OK, McNabb did look better this week. If only TO had been playing, we might have won. Oh yeah and did he deliberately throw the ball to the Redskins on that last play where they were 7 yards from the end zone 4th down 4 yards to go. I actually thought I was going to have a heart attack!

3 comments:

Blueyes said...

TO is a great player but his ego is way out of hand and that's going to bring him down each and every time. I remember when he held an impromptu conference on his front lawn while he did situps...that alone shows he has no class. McNabb's gonna hold out until he can't throw anymore which in turn is killing my team :/ No superbowl this year damnit.

Maggie Moo said...

I always have a good time at the outlets. The walking and carrying tons of bags gets a little old though.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hp laserjet 4l rebuilt xe 82 toner cartridge Cartoons having sex free Yasmin and ovulation Advance cash cashdoctors.com loan payday 20 account merchant merchant services merchant accounts rus.html India travel long stay insurence Strata softside waterbeds replacement milf 94 saab 900 pictures Bluetooth compac flash card