Saturday, December 03, 2005

Stupid

My mother and I went to State College shopping today. First let me say that crowds suck. There were more people in the mall than I thought were in Pennsylvania. It sucked. We did eat at Outback, that was fun.

THEN, on the way home I was driving about 60mph when a stupid deer came running out from the side of the road. I slammed on my brakes and swerved to the side of the road and the deer hit me anyhow. It smacked into the back end. By the time I got stopped and started to get out to look at the damage the deer was gone. However, I am afraid he ran off the road and is suffering, so now I am worried about him and I cannot stop thinking about it. I have been in the car once when a deer was hit, but I was never driving. I shook the rest of the way home. Amazingly, there is not even a scratch on the jeep. I blame hunters for this. Even though there are always deer on that road, they are all panicked now.