Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More hormonal bliss

Yesterday I went to the Weis store because I like the creamy Balsamic vinaigrette on their salad bar. I was on my way home from a Drs. appointment and had a craving for it so I stopped at the Weis near Hershey that I had never been at. Of course, they did not have a salad bar, so I went to the one down the road from my house, because I knew they had the salad bar and my dressing. I made my salad and went to pour the dressing on and it was gone, there was not even a bottle for it!!!! I of course started to cry. I sat my salad down and exited immediately.... Ahhh Hormones!

Oh, and in case you missed it the Eagles won on Sunday. They actually do look really good this year, they just do some really dumb stuff. Not as dumb as the Steelers though who lost again...... AHAHAHA!

0 comments: