Thursday, February 08, 2007

Anna Nicole!

I recently started playing World of Warcraft and am blown away!!! I cannot stop. I even missed the office and Earl tonight because of it. But I had to put my theory about Anna up quick. I think the rich guys family did it. They couldn't do it while all the trials and such were all over the news, but now the "father" of the baby has had her all over the news again, so this was their chance.... C'mon, you know I am right!!

Sophie has started talking constantly and I can now feel teeth. I cannot see them yet, but they are sharp. She laughs out loud, coos and gurgles a lot and tries to sing with us. I have not uploaded the recent pics onto the computer from the camera, but when I do, I will post a recent one.

OK, I am off to WOW...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG I am totally jealous. Seriously. After two months of total addiction I had to give it up, and even two years later I look back on my days fondly.
Alliance or Horde? What race?

My sister and her husband are playing again too. I should sign up again so I have something to do while Dawn watches American Idol.

ShellBug526 said...

Yeah, I can see how people become addicted, I was up until 4 am playing! Alliance, human warlock is what I chose. I started off generic so I could figure out the controls and such, but now I don't want to change, cause she is already level 7.