Friday, August 31, 2007

My week

I have so much that I have been meaning to blog, but have been to lazy. First, the Poison concert. It was a lot of fun. They played all good songs, but our seats sucked. I stole a box. After I was in the box for awhile, I messaged my friends and they came and joined me in the box. Much better. I wanted to wait by the bus and meet the band, but my friends are wussies and once the cops came and told people to leave, they got scared and insisted on leaving. DAMMIT. We left the show and went to a local bar, it was ok. Then we walked down the street to the waffle house. The service SUCKED. A guy who was watching us went to the counter and complained on our behalf. Still nothing happened, so he did it again. Finally she came and took our order. Then, 10 minutes later, the guy was done eating and we still had not even gotten drinks, so when he went to pay for his food, he bitched on our behalf again and paid for our dinner. So the bad service was worth it. To my surprise the guy who paid waved and left, I was sure he would come and bother us and then it wouldn't have been worth it. The motel we stayed at was worse than the Bates motel, VERY gross.

Next, on Wednesday, Sophie had a doctors appointment. It was because of the flat spot on her head. They had to do a skull x-ray. In order for them to do this we had to hold her still. She cried so hard, you would have thought the world was ending. It was terrible. I couldn't take it. Her whole little body convulsed with sobs. The x-ray showed that she was fine, so we put her through hell for nothing! The doctor said we could get her a helmet that she would have to wear 23 hours per day for 3 months. He said that by the time she was 4 or 5 it would fix itself as much as the helmet would.

Thursday, my uncle Jim had to have Angioplasty. He is fine and the blockage is the same as it was two years ago, and that is good. When I was leaving the hospital, I saw a girl who was in my "circle" in high school. I have not seen her for about 8 years. She looked old and rough. It made me think about the rest of my circle. I only talk to one person of the 8 or so really close friends I had. It is depressing. I mean, I am happy and have new friends, but we thought we would hang out forever and now we don't speak. Even seeing the girl at the hospital, it was cool and good to see her, but we didn't exchange numbers or anything. I mean why pretend we are going to try to become friends again.