Thursday, December 06, 2007

Mmm Mmm that smell...

Last night, Sophie literally threw up at least a gallon. I have never seen so much puke in my life!!! Her sheets, the wall, the floor, her clothes, her head, everything within 5 feet of her crib were completely saturated. I smelled it all day. I washed everything, but I think the smell is just stuck in my nostrils or something! She had a fever of 101. She still had a fever today, but she seems to feel fine. In case you don't usually read what I say, let me reiterate, "I HATE DAY CARE!". She is sick every week. It is terribly frustrating.

On a side note, I got my first Christmas card of the season last week. Chris's aunt and uncle have stolen my mothers spot of always being the first person to send out her cards. Perhaps to make things interesting I will send some out in July...

0 comments: