Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sickness has passed

After Sophie's horrible night, Chris got it. It was 24 hours of pretty much hell. He got it on Friday. After Sunday came and went I was sure that it was going to skip me.... Of course, Monday night I started feeling it and then of course got it full force. The flu blows. I ended up having to take 1/2 a day off. I passed it on to my boss and two coworkers... Needless to say, they were not pleased. However, we are all better now. Thank goodness.

I got a Christmas card from one of my old coworkers. In the card she told me how the place was the same, still sucks for all the same reason. It made me think of my new job. Though I have only been there for 3 months, I have to say I like my job. I don't think I have ever said that before, but I honestly do. I don't even get queasy pulling into the parking lot. Of course, now that I finally don't hate my job, Chris is going to start applying for jobs back in the Port area. I would love to live back there again and be able to have a life, but then I will have to find another job, and there just aren't any there.

I am anxiously awaiting our vacation which is getting very close. We are leaving Christmas day and going to South Carolina to see Chris's parents. Then we are going to Panama City Beach for a week. My parents, my brother and his little angels, and Chris's parents are all coming. It will be like National Lampoons Vacation. Our fingers are crossed for nice weather.

0 comments: