Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy 2012

I had an overwhelming desire to blog this evening. Now I can't even remember what it was about.

2011 is over. It was an amazingly wonderful yet stressful year. The highlight of course was our baby boy Jack. He is growing so fast. He says mama, Dada, bubba (bottle), hey, and mmm. He is not quite walking, but very close. Sophia turned 5 this year! She is all ready to start school. She continues to amaze me daily. She is counting to 100+, recognizes all her letters and is sounding out words. We also bought our house in 2011. It is hard to believe that a year ago we were living in a tiny cabin like house in the swamp. Chris and I celebrated 10 wonderful years together. We got lost for a couple months in the TV show Lost. We also became addicted to Breaking Bad. My favorite movies of the year were Harry Potter and the Muppets (I don't get to see too many new movies).

2011 a was the year of the great Pennsylvania earthquake (I did not feel it) and massive flooding all around us (thankfully we did not feel that either).

Steve Jobs took his iPod to the sky, Mikey Welsh met Buddy Holly, Macho man Randy Savage snapped into his last Slim Jim, and Jani Lane found Heaven. Let us not forget the great Clarence Clemons or Elizabeth Taylor. The president who I keep hearing does nothing managed to find and kill the terrorist who could not be found and just for fun, took care of Quadafi too. Kim Jong Il also bit the dust. Casey Anthony got away with murder.

All in all I have had a pretty good year. Looking forward to 2012 and all it has to offer. Hope you and yours have a wonderful year!

0 comments: