Sunday, October 07, 2012

3 weeks in

The job is going ok I think.  Training is long and sometimes monotonous, but doable.  The kids are both stuffy, but of course that doesn't slow them down.  Mindy and I booked our Wine Fest girls getaway for December.  I am very excited.  I have been wanting to do a wine tour for ages.  Today we are having a few people over for the Eagles vs. Steelers game.  GO EAGLES!  

Sophie is at a pool party for a classmates birthday.  She already has two parties this month.  I am going to go broke buying Barbie dolls for kids I don't know!!  I spent the entire morning calling every Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, pool store, 5 below, and drug store in the area trying to procure some water wings.  October is not a good time of the year in Central PA to find water wings!  When I couldn't find them I tore our closet apart and found a pair!  Thank goodness!  Sophia's birthday party is next week, cannot believe my baby girl is turning 6!  She informed us last week that she got 'dumped'.  She took it pretty well, since she said she still has Andrew.  Kindergarten and dumped.  Ugh, not sure Chris or I will survive the teenage years.

0 comments: