Thursday, October 14, 2004

Last post until I am a Mrs....

Tomorrow we are heading to State College. We have found 28 pumpkins, just 72 to go! :) Things are looking good. I am excited, and not stressed too much. The orchestra called today to let us know that since it is supposed to be so cold, they can't play outside. Umm hello, we told you it was outside in October! I think we will be able to find a place for them. Our suitcases for Mexico are packed. Simon knows something is wrong, he is growling at the suitcases... I am going to miss that little shit!

"It is against the law in the United States to hire people illegally" - Jon Kerry (don't get me wrong, he is my choice, but this is still amusing).

1 comments:

deahsella said...

Maybe you can try to pass him off as a large chihuahua and get him across the border under the guise of a returning alien.