Monday, October 11, 2004

Bachelorette Party!


My firends took me out on Saturday night! Wow, what a crazy night! They got me a shirt with SEVERAL things to check off. Though I am a wuss, I need to thank Peg for taking care of most of the tasks and the guy at Peachies for humoring us all and wanted to give one of the guys with me a "sensual" kiss. What a night 11 bars in total and about 11 shots. More booze than is good for me. Though not quite as much as the Philly weekend. Great Time!!! Thanks again to all who came! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

deahsella said...

Damn! Hope you didn't have another intimate conversation with the bathroom floor. :-)
That's it, you have to to be good now! I forced myself to be sober for the whole week leading up to our wedding...ugh. I guess I had a beer or two the night before, but I had to get up at some ungodly hour anyway.
Sorry you guys missed the last Farm show...good times.

We'll see you on Friday I guess! Let me know if there's anything else I can do before then...

deahsella said...

I tried to comment earlier but apparently it didn't go through. Bah!

No more partying for you girly, you must save yourself for your wedding night. And the beer truck.

Remember, I'm going to be there, you know what THAT means...

deahsella said...

Sure, NOW it shows up.