Thursday, December 02, 2004

Midlle of the night antics...

At about 2AM, I heard Chris mumbling. I said what, and he whispered "get them off of me", I said Chris, I think you are dreaming, and again he said "get them off of me". Seconds later, he leaped out of bed and took the covers with him. I said Chris get back into bed, his reply was "Excuse my language, but are you fucking insane?" This made me crack up, and I said think about what you are saying, it is 2 o'clock in the morning, come back to bed. He mumbled something and said I am going to the bathroom. Several minutes later, he came back and got into bed. I said are you all right, did you get everything off of you, and he sat up and said "What do you mean? ". I told him about it today, and he doesn't believe me, he said I am making it up! The video camera will be on hand from now on so I can say see, I told you that you were crazy! I love being married!!!

3 comments:

Obsconder said...

That's HILARIOUS! My girlfriend is like that, she'll have weird dreams and talk in her sleep. One night I got into bed and it woke her a little and she looked at her covers and said "it's ok, I'll get it", then she sat straig up with her eyes opened and put her hand to her mouth, then laid back down again. I asked her what she was doing, and she said "I was drinking some milk." It was cute. But sometimes she thinks she's being attacked by things and I need to wake her up and make her calm down. People who talk in their sleep are funny.

Leslie Welch said...

I totally forgot about his sleeping fits. When the guys lived at Cherry Lane, Adam's bedroom was next to Chris'. We would always hear him yelling out random accusations in the middle of the night. Someone should do a study on him. So FUNNY!!

deahsella said...

Oh, that's great! That kind of stuff freaks me out though, if I've been sleeping, cuz I'm never sure if it's me who is just completely insane!