Friday, January 21, 2005

Mornings BITE

Today was my early day. I had to be at work at 6AM. I just don't know how people can do that everyday. It is nice to be off already, but all I really want to do is go to bed now! My eyes actually hurt from trying to keep them open!

I really like snow, and I am almost happy about the snow we are supposed to get tomorrow, but why does it always have to snow when we have plans?? Route 64 is pertrifying at night, let alone at night with 8inches of snow. GRR. I would really like to go skiing, it has been a LONG time since I have, but I am really itching to do it again. I am sure Chris would break something though.

3 comments:

Leslie Welch said...

Chris on skis. Wow, I didn't think there was anything scarier than his driving but I was wrong.

Unknown said...

Starbucks makes this killer drink called coffee. When you drink it, it makes you WIDE AWAKE! I often visit Starbucks. But not for the coffee, for the girls that hang out there.

deahsella said...

I get to work at 6:15 every day! 'Course I have Fridays off, but they're just spent sleeping in and recovering from forty hours of work in four days, so...