Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Retiree PDA

I offended some woman at work today. She was getting dropped off outside, and her husband/boyfriend got out of the car, walked around to the passenger door in his too tight leather jacket and cowboy boots and opened the door for her. This of course made me smirk, but then she got out and wrapped her arms around his neck and he picked her up and kissed her. This of course made me laugh out loud. Keep in mind, I am standing all by myself laughing out loud. There were other people from another department out there who of course were also watching and smiling and then when I started laughing, they laughed. The woman just glared at me and the cowboy jumped back into his jeep and skidded the tires pulling out.

1 comments:

deahsella said...

lol! your title of this post cracks me up. but not as much as the guy skidding away at the end! freaking PA, man.