Saturday, April 09, 2005

Cinderella, not just a fairy tale....


As I am sure I mentioned earlier on my blog, the first cassette tape I ever had was Cinderella Night Songs. My brother gave it to me for my birthday when I was a in grade school. So, while browsing at the Walmart (the Anti Christ), when I saw this DVD, and it was "the Nice Price", I felt compelled to buy it and see if I still like Cinderella. Holy crap do I. Sometimes though I just want to yell at Tom Keifer and tell him to clear his throat for god's sake. I remember back in very early Mtv days getting super excited when the video for "Nobody's Fool" came on. While watching the DVD tonight, I still got really excited. "Don't Know What You Got (til its gone)" also caused the memories to come flooding back. So, my advice to you is when you see the video for the nice price, pick it up, pull out the biggest hoop earrings you can find, get out the crimper and Aqua net, and relive the "way coolness" of Cinderella...
Posted by Hello

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »