Thursday, April 21, 2005

My humor for the day.


My husband just spent over ten minutes trying to parallel park. There was a huge spot out front of our house, and first he tried to back in for a few minutes, then gave up and was going to park across the street. I guess he couldn’t take that I was cracking up, so he went around the block and decided to try again. I said through my laughing that the spot was big enough that he could have just pulled in. He tried it unsuccessfully. Then he pulled out and started backing in. He did this three times and several reverse drive reverse drives. Finally after ten minutes he got into a spot that would have almost been big enough for two cars. Keep in mind he drives a little Ford Contour. I took this picture, but it doesn’t do justice to the size of the parking spot… No jokes, there is at least 4 feet of room behind his car and another two or three in front.
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Obsconder said...

wow, yeah there's plenty of room there. that's hilarious/ridiculous! I guess he never had to spend much time in places where alot of parallel parking went on?

Anonymous said...

I probably couldn't do much better. I never had to parallel park in my rural hood. I don't even attempt to parallel park and just keep looking till I find a spot that doesn't require it.

bschneider5 said...

Maybe you should get some of those orange cones so he can practice(when you don't have to sit in there with him)!Bradsblog