Thursday, April 21, 2005

Work

We are moving to a different floor at work. Today, they took all of our cube walls down, so we are facing each other. It is really odd. It looked like a movie. I of course sit right in the middle of the floor, so I have people all around me. I felt naked like everyone was just staring at me. For some reason it also made me feel much shorter. It was almost like I was sitting on the ground. I will be glad when this is over and I have my double wide walls back so that I can adjust my panty hose and daydream without having ten people watching me.

1 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

That would drive me nuts. I think it is totally necessary to have a small private space of your own to do all those little things you don't really want others or your boss to see. My God how do you get through the day? I suggest extra trips to the bathroom or saying you left something in your car. Hopefully it won't last too long.