Friday, April 29, 2005

Road Rage

Nothing pisses me off more than the way people drive. Today, Chris and I went out to dinner with my parents. After dinner we went to Walmart (the anti Christ). Chris and I were done before my parents, so I pulled the Jeep out of the parking spot to pick them up at the door and I will admit I was not completely on my side of the road in the parking lot. However; there was a car coming, so I stayed where I was until he passed. Please remember it is almost 11 PM, so it was very not busy. We were at the far end not near the door. So the jackass in the car decides he needs to come down the aisle I am in. So I sat there waiting for him because I couldn’t go he was in front of me. Then the tough guy stops next to me and puts his hands in the air. I rolled down the window and said problem? The guy just sat there. Wouldn’t put down his window or anything. So I start driving up to the door and the tough guy squeals his tires as he pulls away. So then because we are sitting up by the door waiting for my parents he sits in his car. After a few minutes, he finally gets out and him and his chick walk to into Walmart. Then the tough guy keeps walking out to the door to see if we are still there. I was having a bad day and not in the mood for some shmuck, so I got out of the car and of course he walks back into the store. My parents came out then and were loading the car. Just when my dad gets in, the tough guy walks back out and doesn’t even look, so I am over it because he showed he wasn’t tough. THEN as we start pulling away he puts his hands in the air. I think he was trying to show off for his girlfriend and I didn’t want to embarrass him by getting his ass whooped in the Walmart parking lot by a girl, so I left. Then the tough guy passes me going 90MPH down the highway and my husband wouldn’t even let me high beam him or tailgate him. I swear there was smoke coming out of my ears. Typing it here doesn’t make it sound as annoying as it was, but I seriously could have slapped the shit out of the little punk.

5 comments:

Obsconder said...

it's a good thing I don't own a gun...... yet

god seriously, some people just piss me off SOOOOO much when I'm driving. I can't get into it 'cause even typing this I'm getting worked up about it and i don't want to have a heartattack.
grrrrrr

RagDoll said...

You have the patience of a saint since you did not throttle the little jerk off. You should have pointed and laughed at him when he raised his hands a second time. LOL. Karma will get him back.Good on you though for not stooping down to your level.

Blueyes said...

My only question is who teaches these morons to drive?? It irks the heck out of me too.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info waterbed flannel sheets Butalbital mia 110 washington maternity apparel wholesale Jenna jameson &aposs boobs Extreme anal dp Ightweight folding wheelchairs Paris hilton myspace layouts Refrigerator small 24 wide undercounter live police web cams

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »