Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Vacation Time

YAY! I am done with work tomorrow at 3:30, then we are off to Dollywood. Yes, I typed that correctly, not Hollywood, but Dollywood. Woo Hoo (or should I say Hee Haw). That bitch better be there to greet me. :) Just teasing. I love Dolly. I am so not a country chick, but I have a soft spot for her. I am actually really excited. There is a lot of stuff to do in the area, so it should be fun. We are meeting Chris's parents there. I am like a little kid with amusement parks. The roller coaster there looks pretty interesting. It is a 626 mile drive which will not be fun, but we will survive. The first 300 or so will be fine, but then I will get bored with it. We are going to drive half way and then spend the night. Poor little Simon can't come, he is going to stay with my parents. I will post lots of pics when I get back including the one with me and Dolly.

Leslie, only 671 miles and you guys could be there!

3 comments:

dorna! said...

Well if you do see her and score a pic make sure you get a clear shot of her bodacious chest. Have fun. :D

Leslie Welch said...

Crap, I wish I read this sooner! We could have planned to meet. When we were in Orlando, I wanted to make Adam pull over and go to her Dixie Stampede. We went to Emeril's instead.

Doug The Una said...

have fun on the hairspray-a-whirl. My one brush with greatness was hanging garland in Dolly P's home for Christmas.