Thursday, June 02, 2005


The other day I was at the store and up at the register they had little Etch a Sketches. While standing in line, I started playing with it and remembered how much I always loved them growing up. So, I bought it and took it to work with me to amuse myself during slow times. On the third or fourth day of playing with it, I felt I had become a bit of a master with the Etch a Sketch. I mean I could write my full name with semi-rounded letters and everything. One of my reps was sitting at my desk today playing with it and was much worse than me, so I was feeling even more like an artist. He told me that he once watched a TV show about people who could seriously make masterpieces on their Etch a Sketch. Of course, I immediately had to look it up and he was right. I found a lot of links with pretty impressive drawings, but this guy takes the cake. He is like the DaVinci of the Etch a Sketch world...