Thursday, July 21, 2005

and I want to have kids

For the last three days Chris and I have been hearing these weird noises at our house. We finally figured out it the little girl next door and her friend. They have to be about 12 or 13. They were throwing things off of their balcony at our windows and balcony. I went out on the balcony when I heard one hit and told them to stop it they were going to break the window. For the next ten minutes they giggled and laughed about it to each other. Saying things like "oh yeah, a crayon is really going to break a window". Whatever, I guess. Then, I took the dog out for a walk and they started throwing things at him and spitting on him from the balcony. Well, anybody who knows me knows I am freak when it comes to my dog and I yelled at them. Then I came back upstairs and they started singing a song. The lyrics were:

I made a mistake
I spit on your dog
I missed by a yard
o' psycho neighbor lady

So, now I am just pissed. I seriously want to go kick some twelve year old ass. Chris pointed out umm hello, do you not remember messing with people. I do remember, but oh my god, I am now the one being messed with, I am PSYCHO NEIGHBOR LADY. I feel old.