Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tag

Tag from Heidi number one is now completed. I had a lot of time at work since it was so slow.

Total number of books I've owned: Oh my goodness, 1000's and more. When Chris and I moved in together it was a little like the scene in Terms of Endearment when it showed Debra Winger and Jeff Daniels's apartment with books stacked to the ceiling all over the place.

The last book I bought: Ramona the Pest. My niece who is 11 said she had no clue who Ramona the Pest was. I was a little disturbed by this and didn't want my youngest niece to turn 11 and not even know who Ramona is, so I bought like 8 books from the series. Unless you count the new Harry Potter book that I reserved last week.

The last book I read: The DaVinci Code

5 books that mean a lot to me: "She's Come Undone" it is a book that I have read several times, but the first time I read it, I was blown away. I wanted the best for Peggy. I thought of her for like a month after I read the book. "Interview with a Vampire" - It was one of the first books that I had read the book before seeing the movie. "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" - No explanation required. Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, this is the only "Sci - Fi" book that really sucked me in. I loved it. Cat's Cradle, just a great book.

I am going to skip the tagging five people. I always hated tag. :)

0 comments: