Saturday, July 02, 2005

War of the Worlds

Chris and I went to see War of the Worlds tonight. It was good, I would give it three stars. It was pretty freaky and had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I thought Tim Robbins was AWESOME. I read on IMDB that someone thought of him a a filler, but I thought his character was great! However, the point of this post is to say my husband absolutely loved this movie. I had to drag him from the theater before he started shouting HOLY CRAP. It was almost like he was on speed he was so excited. He even called his friend in Florida to tell him HOLY CRAP. He didn't seem to mind that it was almost midnight and some people would be sleeping soundly. He also had a hard time not calling his dad to tell him how much he liked it. I guess it is a "Sci-Fi guy thing" that I just don't get. Anyhow, go see it, it will not be as good if you don't see it in a theater.

0 comments: