Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tag #2 completed

10 years ago - Ten years ago, I was 17, and had just graduated from Jersey Shore Area High School. I was anxiously waiting to move to what seemed to be HUGE State College in August 1995. Spent a week at the beach with my best friend and thought life was perfect. I got my first job (lasted 2 days) at the worst place in the world. I was so happy about being done with school, I didn't think about the fact that a job would be SOOOOOOOO very much worse. Ironically, when I moved to State College with Mr. Wrong, 2 years later, my Mr. Right moved in next door and I never even met him.

5 Years ago - I had just moved back to small town USA from Worcester, MA. Left Mr. Wrong, which was a giant relief, got the job that I have now. This was my drunk phase. I was on an alcohol diet, I literally spent seven nights a week at the bar and again, thought life couldn't be any better. I met two of the best friends I could ever wish for. One even introduced me to Mr. Right.

1 year ago - I was planning for my wedding. Buying Halloween decorations from every seasonal catalog imaginable. Though I was stressed worrying that we would not have enough food or it would be too cold (which for the record, it totally was, but we survived), this time I was positive life could not be better. I was sickeningly in love and so ready to be a Mrs.

Yesterday - I worked 11:30 - 8 YUK. Then I went to see War of the Worlds.

Today - I slept in. It was so wonderful. Iam going to my Uncles for a 4th of July picnic and to see family I have not seen since I was about 10. Work on Jr.

Tomorrow - 4th of July picnic at my parents this time. Work on making Jr. :)

5 snacks I enjoy - Nutter Butters are the BEST! PB & J Crackers, Graham Crackers, Salt and Vinegar chips, and grapes.

5 songs I know all the words to - Happy Phantom - Tori Amos, In My Life - Beatles, Forever - Kiss, Take me Out – Franz Ferdinand, Mainstreet - Bob Seger (I still cringe when I hear it, but I know every word by heart and have since I was like 8)

5 things I would do with $100,000,000 - Pay off all of our debts, families debts, etc., tell my boss to go Fuck herself (oops did I say that), donate to things I think are a good cause, Set up trust funds for my nephew, nieces and Jules, travel EVERYWHERE.

5 locations I'd run away to - Riviera Maya, Mexico, Turtle Island Fiji, La Tahaa (check it out, you will understand why), The Netherlands, and The Greek Isles.

5 bad habits I have - Swearing like a sailor, smoking, making fun of people like Gumby, Eating too much, and spending money we don't really have

5 things I like doing – Working on our family, renting movies, SCRABBLE, Vacation, and playing on the computer.


5 things I would never wear – Overalls, High Heels (I am WAY to klutzy), wife beater, Sandals with socks YUK, Shorts with knee socks

5 TV shows I like most - The Sopranos, Carnivale, Family Guy, Arrested Development, and Cosby Show reruns.

5 Favorite movies - UGH, where do I begin. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Kill Bill 1 and 2 (this only counts as one), The Goonies, The Breakfast Club, and Napoleon Dynamite.

5 famous people I'd like to meet - Johnny Depp, I have loved him since 21 Jump Street, so of course it would be fun to meet him. Angelina Jolie I love her. Ben Stiller cause he is a trip, plus I want to see how tall he really is. Salvador Dali and Jim Morrison.

5 biggest joys at the moment - My husband (no explanation needed). Trying to have a baby, though it is stressful that it has not yet happened, trying is sure fun. My dog Simon, a glass of wine after work, and a really loud stereo for the ride home.


5 favorite toys - As a kid, my favorite toys were our Atari 2600 (which I still have with oodles of games), My Purple and Green Pogo ball, Easy Bake Oven, Lego’s, and Chutes and Ladders. Now, Computer, Digital Camera, my Jeep, Playstation, and crossworld puzzles (nerdy I know).

0 comments: