Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy!

I have been singing Ding Dong the witch is dead all day long. Today the bitch that I work with who we all refer to as the She-Devil put in her notice. She is a complete nut job. When she first started, I thought she was all right and even took her out with me once or twice, then every thing changed. She got mad because I went out with another girl from work. She used to send me emails and say that she really wished I would not talk to this other girl and etc. Then she started telling me how she was a manger at another company and our company is not run properly. She also told me that the reason she did not get good reviews was because she was from Jersey. Whatever that means. She has also complained to the manager about every single person there. She is seriously the devil. I hate her. It takes a lot for me to hate somebody, but I do her. I am so FREAKING happy she is leaving. Every time she pisses me off, I write her an email. This happens at least once a week, so the drafted email I have has become quite long. I had planned on sending it when I left not her. Now I am not sure if I will send it.... Chris and I even went out for a celebration dinner.

Anyhow, I guess Ding Dong the witch is dead is not really correct, but close enough.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »