Sunday, August 07, 2005

I have come to the conclusion that I am obsessed with other peoples stuff. I got up at 7 AM to go to yard sales. I never get up before 10 for anything. The only thing I buy is CD's, books, and movies, but I love going to them. I love to see what other people have and I love to see what they think their used treasures are worth. I also can't help but stand and listen when people try to get something for less than the asking price. I mean it is marked .50, somebody says "umm will you take a quarter". Really, what is worth a quarter, but not .50?

I also find myself walking past peoples houses that I know leave their blinds up. I actually stop and stare. If I am driving by somebody moving or unloading their car, I slow down and gawk.

Is this normal behavior? Do other people do this? I am not gawking enviously, I am just nosy.

1 comments:

Tracy S said...

lol I think there is a little bit of that in all of us ...That is why Houston has so many accidents ..We call them rubber neckers ...lol

Found you on BOTB !!!!