Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quit complaining about your job

So my husband, god love him deals with demons. He works with young kids who are "special". One of his kids wanted attention today, so he called my husband a "Double Headed Dip Stick" and a "Ping Pong Head". When my husband didn't react the right way, the kid tried again, this time calling him "Bitch" and "Fucker". This still doesn't get the reaction the kid wants so he says "I am going to put an ax through your forehead". My husband gave the kid a time out and then the kid REALLY got mad. The kid then took his own glasses off and started jumping on them and then shouted at my husband "Stop, you're breaking my glasses". At the end of the day, the kid wanted his treat for being a good boy and said he had a really good day. The guardians of the kid seem to think the problem is for the most part made up by the teachers and TSS's and caused by his dyslexia.... Umm haey.

5 comments:

Eggs Akimbo said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. We have been only trying for a little while to conceive but I had a prior medical problem that revealed polycystic ovaries so that knid of determined that we start trying now!
I'd like to out your blog on my list, if that's ok.

Topwomen said...

Thanks for stopping by my site.

My hat's off to your husband for his ability to work with "special needs children". Your husband is probably the one constant in this kid's life. He might be frustrated with this kind of behavior, but in the longrun he's helping this kid tremendously! This world needs people like your husband, because obviously the parent's aren't doing their job-nor are the doctors.

Indida said...

I hear these horror stories all the time and for some odd reason, I still want to be a teacher. A high school teacher at that. There must be something wrong with me.

Greg said...

You know I was one of those problem children growing up. You know what someone should have kicked my ass. I can't believe for one moment why a adult should have to put up with that kind of attitude from a child. Cheers to your husband . The only advice I have for him though is he should quit his day job. ;)

Peace

Anonymous said...

What a great site Cosmetic oldsmobile classic car ativan 2baddiction 2002 pontiac grand am stereo wiring diagrams