Monday, August 22, 2005




My soft spot for "Gumby" was altered today. I always thought of him as a nice guy who preferred camouflage pants and sneakers to work clothes and who is a bit of a social reject. More recently, thanks to GH, I have found myself being even nicer due to the Asperger's Disease diagnosis....

Well, today in the breakroom, I found a magazine that had his name and address on it. It was called "Cheaper than Dirt! America's Ultimate Shooting Discounter". Yes, that's right SHOOTING DISCOUNTER!!!! They sell all sorts of weapons and ammunition!!! They also have a large selection of GIGANTIC knives and things. Perhaps the girls who think he is going to go postal are correct.... I saw him after I saw the magazine and it was hard not to fall on the floor and beg for my life. I am hoping since I am nice to him, I have already been crossed off his "To Kill" list.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

creepy

Raven said...

Air soft guns are a big deal right now...they shoot little soft pellets and they sell them in those magazines. Hope that relieves a little fear.

Leslie Welch said...

I had a roommate with Asperger's. It is so weird how they convince themselves of their own reality. She was very scary.

Greg said...

You know between Gumby and your girlfriends stalker friend you know alot of psychos. I think you should think about buying some body armor. ;)

Peace