Sunday, August 21, 2005

When my friend first met the stalker I told her she should go for him. Obviously I didn't know that he was a stalker I just knew that she said he seemed nice and that he was way to good for the idiot she is dating. Well, the first time he came, she told him that I encouraged her to do it. So the stalker thinks I support him and want her to give him a chance. So without further ado, here is the new poem that was overnightedto her....

Winning a Beautiful woman's heart

When trying to win a beautiful woman's heart,
One hopes to get off to a great start.
I talk to her on the phone,
Hopefully she hears my tone.
The four weeks that I have known her have gone really fast
I know that we are definitely not a thing of the past.
Her personality is so sweet,
It surely cannot be beat.
She might not want to listen to her friend,
But I am in this to the end.
I continually ask when I can come out,
As of now I continue to be shutout.
Her life can become so much more upbeat
But she still feels the heat.
Trying to a new approach
Seems hard because she might feel like a roach.
I only want to offer the best,
Hopefully she doesn't think I am like the rest.
Hopefully friends convince her to give it a chance,
As I will show a great stance.
I miss her company very much,
Most of all I am glad we can stay in touch.
As her on friend understands,
Our relationship wouldn't be bland.
Trying to win a beautiful woman's heart,
I think we are off to a great start.


So, as you can guess, I am the friend he is referring to. He asked her to make sure she let me read it, so that I could see how much she meant to him. Again it reeks of cologne. What do you think? I almost feel bad for him.

1 comments:

ShellBug526 said...

She has told him over and over that she doesn't want to see him anymore. She started by saying it was just because of the distance, the she changed it to I am stayong with my boyfriend, now she is at I am just not interested in you... He however, does not seem to care.