Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Jet Blue

How absolutely horrifying. If I had been on this plane, I seriously believe there would have been a fatality, because I would have had a heart attack. I already clench my fists and grit my teeth when a plane is landing, it scares the hell out of me. To fly over the same area for 3 hours and know that a horrible landing was coming would be AWFUL! I cannot even begin to imagine. I was scared to death watching it on the other side of the country!


Update, these poor people had TV's, so they were watching themselves circling around the airport for three hours!! Like the whole thing wasn't bad enough, but to have to watch it on TV, watch your impending death!!! AWFUL!

Anyhow, I am sure glad that I don't have to fly for awhile....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been absolutely terrified.

Troy said...

I thought it was creepy, how the media capatilized on this landing. Every station had everyone glued to the tv. It was morbid but it was just like a car crash.

Troy said...

Great comment about the hotel new hampshire: Here is a cool fact:
Early in preproduction, the rock band Queen were asked to do songs for the movie. They completed at least one song for the soundtrack, "Keep Passing The Open Windows", but the collaboration fell through. The finished film saw no Queen contribution

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »