Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Poor Baby...

My poor little angel had to go to the vet today. He broke his dew claw. Chris said from the time the vet touched his foot until he had it completely ripped out, the dog was going bezerk. He said he was yelping louder than anything he had ever heard. I swear, I have got the unluckiest dog ever! Lost by first owners, left wandering on a busy street, neutered, hit by a car, leg didn't heal properly, so it had to be broken again, fleas, now this. He is only a year and a half old. My dog is worth more than my car! Are we unfit parents?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,

i hope your little angel will feel better soon!! dont be so hard on yourself ok?

jane said...

"I swear, I have got the unluckiest dog ever!"

Actually, you've probably got the luckiest dog. Think if he hadn't found YOU. How few people would've paid the vet bills you've paid & had the compassion you've had.
Hopefully, your lil guy will have an easygoing from here on out.

Anonymous said...

they ripped it out.

i am writing this while hiding under mhy bed.

Anonymous said...

you should write a childrens book... you already have the perfect title and a good idea of the theme: The Unluckiest Dog.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! asthma vioxx