Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Breakfast Club?

WOW, while discussing movies at work tonight, one of the 7 people I like there informed me she had never watched the entire Breakfast Club movie. She actually said that she tried to watch it a couple times, but just could not get into it?!?!? I was totally blown away by this. She is approximately the same age as me. I thought everybody in their 20's and 30's had seen and liked this movie. I mean it had someone for everyone to relate to. The geek, the junkie, the jock, well, you know, I am sure you have all seen it. Is this possible?? Is there anyone else out there who did not like this movie? Even if you didn't like the movie, you at least watched it right???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't get into The Breakfast Club? Not even the part where Alison ate the Cap'n Crunch and Pixie Stix sandwich? ;~D

Anonymous said...

Strangely, I was having a conversation the other night with people, in which I was the one that had to reveal that I never watched the breakfast club.

Blueyes said...

I've unfortunately seen the Breakfast Club and I gotta say if I never see it again I'd be fine with that....