Wednesday, October 12, 2005

It's been awhile...

I stole this from somebody, but I am not sure who.... Usually I link back, but I can't this time.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Joan of Arc
2. Where was your first kiss? Coat room in second grade....
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Yes, when I was about 10, my friend and I slashed the tires of the mean old man who lived down the road and yes, of course we got caught.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes. On the bus, he kept bugging me. I told him if he didn't stop I was going to hit him. He didn't stop. His tooth went through his lip and into my hand. I really didn't mean to hit him that hard, I just kind of caught him wrong. I felt awful.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? Good Lord NO, I would rather die!
6. What‚’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex? Teeth, I notice it about everyone.
7. What really turns you on? My husband
8. What do you order at Starbucks? Nothing.
9. What is your biggest mistake? I will have to think about this awhile, I have made many small mistakes, but not a huge one... I am sure that is not true, I just have to think about it more.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? no
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I hate my job. (OK, anyone who has ever read my blog knows this, so it is probably not totally random, but I am on the spot here)
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Many people said I remind them of Laura Prepon (the red head from that 70's show).
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? I watched Finding Nemo, I liked it... A lot.
14. Did you have braces? no
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I am 5'12, for a long time I was not OK with it. I am now.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you? Wrote a song for me.
17. When do you know itÂ’s love? I knew almost immediately, not sure why or how.
18. Do you speak any other languages? Si. OK, that all I say.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon? Yes. I don't do it often, but I did it both years we went to Mexico so that I could at least get the start of a tan so I didn't fry.
20. What magazines do you read? Cosmo, Budget Traveler, Entertainment Weekly, Maxim, Star, I could go on and on. Work is VERY slow at night.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo? of course
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? Yes, too many.
23. Do you watch MTV? No, I am old I watch VH1 Classics
24. What'’s something that really annoys you? Not changing the toilet paper roll.
25. What's something you really like? Fall/Halloween
26. What celebrity do you admire? Umm, I don't. I have a HUGE crush on Johnny Depp though.
27. Can you dance? NO WAY!
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up? The latest? Umm 48 hours or so is the longest.
29. Ever lied to your parents as an adult? No, they can see right through my lies, they always could.
30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? no
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out? Always, I love reading them.