Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Unusually long Rant

I let my dog run around the yard while I was home on my lunch today. When I tried to get him to come in, there was a squirrel in the tree so he wouldn't come. I went out to grab him and i was literally inches from him and the little creep ran away. This went on for 10 minutes. The neighbors were outside laughing, or I think I would have beat him when I caught him. (OK, not really but it feels good to say it). So, due to my game of tag in the yard, I was late getting back to work. I rushed out the door, and hurried back. Not even a block from our house, I had stopped at a stop sign, then started to go when a 70 year old woman comes barreling through the stop sign to my left. She never stopped! I slammed on my brakes, she swerved and slammed on her brakes, and missed be by no more than a foot. Then, she had the audacity to give me the finger!! Me, the one who stopped at the stop sign, saw her just pulling away from the stop sign a block away! What a hag. Because I was late and she was 70, I couldn't chase her and tell her off, so I took off. THEN, a mile down the road, these two girls walked right out in front of me. Once again I had to slam on my brakes. I came to a complete stop while they took their time crossing the road, then one of them dropped something, so they both stopped, picked it up then laughed and just stood there! In the middle of a busy road! I honked my horn and THEY gave me the finger!!! Twice in 5 minutes, somebody who was in the wrong gave me the finger!!! WTF!

I got back to work, and had a message from my friend. The same friend who had just found out his girlfriend cheated, now they found out she is pregnant. He is very unhappy about it, but he is sure it is his. I have been trying to get knocked up since 5-2004, these guys are considering splitting up, so of course they are getting the baby!!! This did not help my bad day.

THEN, I went outside for a breath of fresh air, sat down, crossed my legs and noticed the dog crap on my shoe. Which of course was from running around the back dog after the yard. Ahhhhhhhh WHY ME???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Freddie wuz here.

Anonymous said...

"Which of course was from running around the back dog after the yard."

i can tell that you were frazzled...unless, of course, that was intentional...in which case, very cute :oP