Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Achoo (is this how a sneeze is spelled)

Did I mention lately that I freaking hate winter. It is the first cold day we have had for awhile and I am sick... Of course. We were supposed to get a flu shot at work, but they sent it to hurricane victims instead. Ummm hellooo, I gave them money now give me my damn flu shot. On top of that, I have cramps and it is raining. BLAH!

I really want to bitch and moan about my job now, but instead I will save it all for my husband and not bore all of you with the story of an arrogant prick and how he made my already horrible day even worse. Would it be illigal for me to post his name, address, and social on my site? It would make me feel a little better.

And last, but not least, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY RENTER!!!

4 comments:

Billy Jones said...

Thanks for renting my blog. You're my first you know?

Anonymous said...

You've been spanked by Bitter Bitch at http://italk2much.com/

Bitter Bitch's blog can be found at www.miss-ann-thrope.com

Dave said...

Geez... I'm not even sick and my boss does that.

Sorry you are having a bad one.

Kick a box, that always makes me feel better.

null said...

achooo is spelled with three o's every body knows that.
...cute blog