Friday, November 18, 2005

Freak

Some weird girl at work was looking through my friends CD collection and had some interesting things to say. She said he had crappy taste in music. He stared in disbelief and then said what are you talking about and here were her replies:

Beatles - They are country.
Bob Dylan - Who is this??
Cat Stevens - What is Cat Stevens?
Cream -Who is this??
Dave Matthews - Yuck, they suck.
Eric Clapton - He is country.
Jack Johnson - Who is this ??
Led Zeppelin - Worst band ever, they suck.

I don't really think I need to go on. I actually took this personally and was offended. I mean really, WHO IS BOB DYLAN??? Are you freaking kidding me??? I am ok with people not agreeing with my musical tastes, but come on, Zep the worst band ever??? OK, I am done, but what an ass!!!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your taste in music is good. But then all my friends hate my music. I have to have a special cd in my car for them. Anyway just wanted to say hello, since you are renting space on my blog. Hope you get some hits!

Unique Designs from Zazzle said...

what a boob that broad was. Maybe the Queen of Rock to her is Baby Spice.

Amal said...

Hello, found you on Crazy's blog. :)) Your blog looks great and Zep is one of the greatest bands of all time. :)

web_loafer said...

This lame head probably walked off singing MY HUMP MY HUMP, what a loser.
I bet no one she listens too, could read a music score if their life depended on it.
My God have I died and missed heaven?

Your taste in music, is well, tasteful.

BeckEye said...

How did you contain yourself? Just hearing about this second-hand makes me want to hunt down this wench and beat her senseless. Well, it may be too late for that. I guess I would beat some sense INTO her.

Thanks for stopping by and confirming that Gabriel Byrne is hot. And I love the fact that you have "A Love Song for Bobby Long" on your favorite movie list. I like John Travolta...juuuuuust a little bit. :)

utenzi said...

Yeah, she was an ass. Everyone knows Bob Dylan was the guy with that scratchy voice. Geeze.

RagDoll said...

That is awesome taste in music!Please have her slapped soundly on the back of the head for saying that Led Zepplin is the worst band ever! They sing my favorite song EVER!(Kashmir). Still chuckling over what she thinks 'Country' is. And what if? There are some great country songs! Psssh.