Saturday, February 04, 2006

tonight

I went out tonight and got hammered. It was fun. While I definitely don't miss going out and getting hammered while single, I do miss going out and getting smashed and acting dumb. I love that I have my wondrful husband to go home to. It makes the whole night beter. This is way more info than most need to know about me, BUT I went to the doctor today and have a bladder infection. It is my first and the doctor and the few chicks I talk to said I am lucky that this is my first one, I don't feel lucky. It is horribly painful. She said the Clomid may have "aided" the infection. The point of that statement is that the Clomid, once again, did not do its job. I am STILL not pregnant. Before the doctor would prescribe smoething, she did a pregnancy test, of course it was negative. I guess that is why I felt the need to go out and get drunk even though the Dr. said not to as it would only make the bladder infection worse. Blah Blah Blah.

On that note, I am done, my final words are go CINCINNATI BAGELS... No really, GO SEAHAWKS.

0 comments: