Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dicks

A few months ago, we got new neighbors. We live in a half a double, so it is helpful to get along with your neighbors. We met them the first week they moved in. It was a mother around 45 and her daughter around 20. I figured they would be fine. Then a few weeks ago at 1 in the morning in my pajamas, I had to stomp over to their house and be a grown up and tell them to turn their effing music down. I mean it was so loud my glass on my nightstand was actually vibrating. It was a Monday night, Chris had to be up at 6AM. I expected to find the daughter, I remember being 20, but instead, the mom answered the door with a freaking joint in her hand and acted offended that I wanted her to turn the shit down. There were at least 6 or 7 20ish year old guys there. I was absolutely livid. Every single day they have it up this loud now. They turn it down (not enough) at around 11 PM. I am home on my lunch now and the windows are actually vibrating. I am seriously going to be forced to beat the hell out of this 45 year old woman!!! What is wrong with her??? To me this just defines white trash. People just should not get high with their 20 year old kid and their friends and we are not in college, turn that effing music down. I don't have a problem with them getting high really, but don't disturb me when you are doing it. OK, I am done but holy crap am I annoyed!!!