Sunday, March 19, 2006

Reading Material

When I first told people I was pregnant everyone recommended that I immediately run out and buy:



I of course immediately ran out and bought it. I mean I guess it is helpful, but it is also scary as hell!! On one page they tell me my symptoms are normal and page or two ahead they word it differently and say it is bad and call the doctor. I was complaining to a friend of mine about this who just had a baby, the next day she brought me:

I have to say, I was not a huge fan of Jenny McCarthy and was a little surprised that my friend actually recommended this book, but I figured I would give it a try. It is so much better. I mean there are no medical facts or anything, but it is so good to know that all the crap I was panicked about before is normal. I would still read the other book too, but before you start having panic attacks, read this one. I say thumbs up to Jenny, the book was awesome and has put me at ease.... At least a little.



2 comments:

j.sterling said...

LOL- what to expect is good. so is the one that comes after- what to expect the first year. i used that one a few times. nothing prepares you for this- nothing. lol

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... New york keno online free