Monday, September 18, 2006

Football

I told people last year after the T.O. fiasco that I was going to stop watching football. Then when I got pregnant, I knew the stress would cause early labor or something so again I said I would not watch football until at least after the baby was born. Of course then last week, I was at my parents and my dad and brother were watching the game and the Eagles looked great so I decided ok, I am going to be ok to watch them this season. THEN yesterday happened?!? WTF??? How can you be leading 24-7 at the end of the third quarter and then lose!!!! Then Kearse got hurt. I heard the announcer say towards the end of the fourth quarter "hahaha Donovan is not smiling anymore." Well duh! Neither are the million fans watching this game. I quit, no more football.

0 comments: